[Openstack] [Glance] New local image cache functionality - Priority Code Review for D3 Milestone

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:36:55 UTC 2011

All,

Rick Harris has produced some excellent code that adds functionality
for a local filesystem cache on Glance API nodes. I'd really like to
get this functionality into the D3 milestone release scheduled for
later this week. We need to cut the milestone release branch tomorrow,
and that means that I need code reviews ASAP on this branch.

https://code.launchpad.net/~rconradharris/glance/cached-images-middleware/+merge/69126

If you have 30 minutes, I would really appreciate it if you could give
Rick feedback on this branch.

Thanks much!
jay