[Openstack] [Nova] Last day for diablo-3 feature merges -- please review !

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jul 25 08:44:19 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Today is the last day for diablo-3 feature merges in Nova, as I will cut
the milestone branch early Tuesday morning. We have several features
that are very close to making it, and it would be great to have them in
the milestone so that they get wider testing... So please spend some
time today reviewing, in descending order of priority:

Network refactoring (Essential)
https://code.launchpad.net/~midokura/nova/network-refactoring-l2/+merge/68840
This one already got two positive non-nova-core reviews, so it might
just need some more attention from core dudes !

Boot from volumes (High)
https://code.launchpad.net/~yamahata/nova/boot-from-volume-2/+merge/68496
This one got a first round of comments that were addressed, so it might
also not be far away ! Give it some love :)
https://code.launchpad.net/~tamura-yoshiaki/nova/boot-from-volume-os-api/+merge/66742
This complementary one was recently refreshed, and it would make a nice
bundle with the first one.

Block migration (Low)
https://code.launchpad.net/~nttdata/nova/block-migration/+merge/64662
This one is WIP but might just need the final roundtrip, so I hope it
can make it, if Vish and Kei Masumoto can resolve the last issue ;)

Additionally, we need to merge the updated translations in trunk before
the milestone branch is cut tomorrow, so please doublecheck and ack:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ttx/nova/d3-translations/+merge/69036

The others seem a bit farther, but they could use reviews as well ! As
always, see http://wiki.openstack.org/reviewslist/ for an up-to-date,
sorted priority review list.

Cheers,

--