[Openstack] OpenStack Identity: Keystone API Proposal

Rouault, Jason (Cloud Services) jason.rouault at hp.com
Thu Jul 21 19:53:14 UTC 2011

Ziad,

What is the expected behavior when requesting and using an unscoped token?
Are all possible Service Endpoints returned after authentication based upon
the users relationship to various tenants via roles?  When the Auth
Component validates the token, are all possible roles and Groups across
tenants for that user returned?

Thanks,

Jason