[Openstack] Keystone tenants vs. Nova projects

Ziad Sawalha ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com
Sat Jul 16 19:40:06 UTC 2011

What's (who is) sfdc?

From: andi abes [mailto:andi.abes at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 02:07 PM
To: Yuriy Taraday <yorik.sar at gmail.com>
Cc: openstack at lists.launchpad.net <openstack at lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Keystone tenants vs. Nova projects

I guess sfdc disagrees with you - they allow e.g Dell to use a single sign on to authenticate to their services - as a @dell user, you can login with the same email/password to internal resources as well as sfdc ones. ( in case it's not obvious - you also update your password in one location - the Dell AD directory)