[Openstack] Keystone tenants vs. Nova projects

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:40:20 UTC 2011

Yuriy,

a  use-case scenario for keystone would be a service provider servicing
 large customers with  their own  authentication infrastructure (e.g. LDAP/
AD etc). Obviously, different tenants  have different instances. To
authenticate a user, the correct authentication back end must be selected.

In your model, how would a service provide be able to allow delegated
authentication to different customers?