[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud Days

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 6 21:21:54 UTC 2011

On 06/07/11 21:11, Thomas Goirand wrote:
<SNIP>
>> Thanks a lot Thierry and Soren! It's a pleasure to have you at UCD. May
>> I ask you to please pick your preferred time slot at
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays/Timetable as soon as possible.
>> If unsure what you'll be presenting, just write TBD. Thanks
> May I ask why you decided to make an Ubuntu event in the middle of
> Debconf11?
>
> Thomas
<SNIP>

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for raising this.  I don't think it was intentional to schedule a
Ubuntu online event during Debconf11.

This is one of the many online events held through the Ubuntu
development cycle.  Some of the others include Ubuntu User Days, Ubuntu
Developer Week and Ubuntu Open Week.  Whilst unfortunate, I think it is
inevitable that some of these events will clash with other events.
Note, that I wasn't able to attend the Openstack Summit this time,
because it clashed with Ubuntu release week.

The good news is that the sessions are logged for later usage, and they
are held suitably regularly enough that others, who wanted to, but could
not attend this specific one; are able to attend.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker