[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud Days

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Tue Jul 5 19:56:37 UTC 2011

Developers:

I see that the Ubuntu Cloud Days are coming up July 25-26 via an IRC channel
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays). I received a message from Ahmed
Kamal (kim0 at ubuntu.com) about this event:

 We're currently planning Ubuntu Cloud Days
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays
 which will happen from 25th-26th July (we can expand to handle more
sessions)

 If you use Ubuntu on the cloud or as the cloud and you think you can share
your experiences with us, I'd love to have you present a session at UCD.
Please either go and add your session directly to the schedule or talk to me
about it. Here is the schedule
     https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays/Timetable

 It's totally ok if you want to present a topic as a team or do a hands-on
session with a couple of examples.

 I appreciate any kind of contribution to UCD, it will be great to show the
great progress Ubuntu is making in the cloud!

 I'm looking forward to this UCD. Thanks for your interest.

 Have a great day,
 Ahmed

** Is anyone from OpenStack going to present or is planning to? I want to
make sure that we are represented at this event. Thanks,

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930