[Openstack] Reminder: OpenStack team meeting - 21:00 UTC

Mark Collier mark.collier at rackspace.com
Tue Jan 18 13:23:04 UTC 2011

oic

well I was going to vote for Dublin (texas) so I guess my vote still works in California :)

On Jan 18, 2011, at 7:20 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:

Mark Collier wrote:
Here's a list of Texas cities for reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Texas
[...]

Hey Mark,

In fact the unwritten "rule" is to use the location of the corresponding
design summit...

Since we'll be in Santa Clara, CA, the plan is to pick a city (or
county) starting with a D in California.

I already made up a list of good candidates (single word, not too long) at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/ReleaseNaming

Feel free to add some notes on your favorites. Go "Dublin" !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack

--