[Openstack] Deprecating nova-objectstore

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:35:19 UTC 2011

I believe termie is working on a simple wrapper that will replicate the upload-bundle (s3-like storage) and register-image (decrypt bundle and store it) features of objectstore so that it can back to glance properly, as well as removing the twisted code.  I think those particular features are probably better as a little facade in front of glance, since they are solely for compatibiilty with ec2.  AFAIK he is just in the prototype phase thus far.  Hopefully he can contribute something to this discussion.

Vish