[Openstack] Reminder: OpenStack team meeting - 21:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jan 4 13:07:16 UTC 2011

Happy new year everyone,

As a reminder, our weekly team meeting will take place at 21:00 UTC
this Tuesday in #openstack-meeting on IRC.

This is the last meeting before BranchMergeProposalFreeze. If you have a
feature targeted to Bexar that might not be merge-proposed in time, but
can't make it to the meeting, please let me know.

Check out how that time translates for *your* timezone:
http://timeanddate.com/s/1xkt

See the meeting agenda, add new topics for discussion:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)