[Openstack] Working on fixing code after a review? Please mark merge proposal Work In Progress!

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Sat Feb 26 04:07:40 UTC 2011

This is all great stuff Jay, but it's going to get lost if it's just in email.  http://wiki.openstack.org/LifeWithBzrAndLaunchpad has some of this on, but it's nothing like as clear and succinct as you've got it below.

Could someone break out a "how peer reviews work" wiki page, and put this content on it?  We really need these things to be nice clear steps so that everyone knows what to expect.

Ewan.