[Openstack] Availability of RHEL build of Bexar release of OpenStack Nova

Brian Schott bschott at isi.edu
Fri Feb 25 19:13:19 UTC 2011

Our developers here at USC-ISI have been working the SUSE 11.1 side for our GPU and UltraViolet machines.  There are some dependencies I'll try to get our internal wiki pages pushed out so we can compare notes.  I suspect the kernel/kvm and other tools are of the same enterprise vintage as RHEL.  We had to hack Python 2.6.6 onto our boxes as a temporary measure, because 2.6.0 is what ships.

Brian

---
Brian Schott, Project Leader
USC Information Sciences Institute