[Openstack] Novatools ...

Eric Day eday at oddments.org
Thu Feb 24 17:43:18 UTC 2011

For copyright headers, just add a new "Copyright 2011 OpenStack,
LLC." line for existing files under the old copyright line. You can add
a new license for new code for existing files, but that gets messy. For
new files, just do as we usually do for new files (copyright + license
brief). You can also add new files under a different license (Apache
instead of BSD) if you like, but I'd probably keep it the same within
one project for simplicity. Note that this is only suitable since
it's BSD, if it were GPL (or some other viral license), it would be
a bit different.

-Eric