[Openstack] Instances lost after reboot

George Argyrides argeorge69 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:28:42 UTC 2011

Yes i have Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and installed from pkg

Well in my scenario i need to have a powerful server(physical machine) that
hosts VMs
so i considered cloud to be any time able to scale that and even for
redundancy.(starting from 1 server expanding to more possible)

Can i do it with nova with any way?or should i stay away from this project
I have CC also the list so anyone is able to suggest a solution i can read
it