[Openstack] documentation of flags, introducing of a naming convention for flags

Diego Parrilla Santamaría diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:28:37 UTC 2011

I forgot to add something to my 'wishlist' ;-)

Changing the way we configure Nova should be a process announced in
advanced. One or two releases in advance, to give enough time to teams
doing deployments and upgrades of Nova to be prepared. Changes that
can impact in the upgrade of the product (database schema changes,
ldap schema changes, deprecated/new properties should be informed in
advance).

I understand this is very complicated... but this is the kind of
things that sysadmins love.

-
Diego Parrilla
nubeblog.com | nubeblog at nubeblog.com | twitter.com/nubeblog