[Openstack] Queue service prototype

Eric Day eday at oddments.org
Tue Feb 22 16:58:16 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:55:32AM -0800, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> Awesome stuff!
> I had to do the following patch to get it to run (on python 2.6.1 on my mac)

Yeah, the version in my junk repo was broken for a couple minutes
last night, you must have pulled at just the right moment. :)

> I find it a little humorous that you went ahead and did a python implementation after the long discussion about the value of doing a python prototype.  It is looking pretty good.  I'm sure the client side and tests will be very useful as you develop the real version.

Hehe. :)  I was putting together a sample client with tests and before
I knew it the whole server was written too. I agree now that this
helps in the process, so Andy and the other folks advocating for a
prototype were correct.

-Eric