[Openstack] Queue Service, next steps

Curtis Carter curtis.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Feb 21 19:22:19 UTC 2011

We would without a doubt need people that have developed/deployed OTP applications.  I consider myself proficient at Erlang, but have not written a proper OTP application.  I do have enough experience to know that we will want to use OTP libs everywhere appropriate.

For those wanting to learn.  The 2 good books are Oreilley's  'Erlang Programming' and Manning's 'Erlang and Otp in Action'.
Even though Armstrong wrote a book, I did not find it as useful as the Oreilley book and not even close to OTP in Action for learning OTP.