[Openstack] Steps that can help stabilize Nova's trunk

Andy Smith andyster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 22:30:26 UTC 2011

A few emails back (I have been in meetings and travel for the past two weeks
so I am just catching up on email now), Jay pretty much described our plan
of setting up a bunch of machines in multiple configurations for use as a
test cluster.

Towards that goal I'd love to start compiling the various systems mentioned
in this thread so far into a place so that we can look at the configurations
people are already using. My vote is just a wiki page linking to Jenkins
deployments and tarballs of Jenkins build configurations and so forth.

http://wiki.openstack.org/TestingBrainstorm

Soren, based on your blog post I suspect you have a bunch of this material
already, could you add it to that wiki?

Brian Schott, could you add your deployment and existing testing strategy to
that wiki?

I'll take care of getting the Anso/NASA pieces (we have a bunch of
vagrant-based stuff) in there.

--andy