[Openstack] OpenStack Compute API 1.1

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Fri Feb 18 01:13:44 UTC 2011

An API is for life, not just for Cactus.

I agree that stability is important.  I don't see how we can claim to
deliver 'stability' when the plan is then immediately to destablize
everything with a very disruptive change soon after, including customer
facing API changes and massive internal re-architecting.