[Openstack] Steps that can help stabilize Nova's trunk

Soren Hansen soren at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 17 22:46:41 UTC 2011

2011/2/17 Jim Curry <jim.curry at rackspace.com>:
> Got it.  But the primary tradeoff is simply that we need to make sure any changes we make to another platforms don't break the Ubuntu integration?  And in general that should not be a major issue...?

I don't think I understand the question, I'm afraid. :( From where I
see it, there's no trade-off involved. We've decided to define a
reference platform. Support for other platforms is very welcome
indeed, but there's just the one "blessed" platform, where we "can't"
break. It's the platform we test everything on.

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/