[Openstack] Steps that can help stabilize Nova's trunk

Devin Carlen devin.carlen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:20:13 UTC 2011

Great thoughts Jay - I think a push to improve test coverage is a great goal for Cactus.

It seems like we are getting new contributors faster than ever these days.  I would like to suggest that we create a blueprint called something like "improve test coverage" and create a number of bug reports that reference the blueprint.

Then label them as "low hanging fruit", which will encourage everyone (especially new contributors) to look at them.  As we all know, the best way to learn a codebase is to write tests for it.