[Openstack] Google Summer of Code 2011

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Thu Feb 17 20:51:57 UTC 2011

Devs:

The time to decide on GSOC is fast approaching. As I indicated earlier this month, we will decide to proceed based on the projects developers would like to submit. As of today, there are no project submissions at the Wiki page at  http://wiki.openstack.org/Project%20List. The schedule calls for me to submit our entry to Google between Feb 28 - March 11. If there are no projects listed by March 8th, I will remove the Wiki page and move on to other projects until next year when we can consider GSOC 2012. If there are projects listed by the 8th, I will ask for developer feedback on the projects and either submit the application or skip the process for 2011.  Thanks.