[Openstack] Monsyne Dragon requesting Core-Dev status for nova.

Devin Carlen devin.carlen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:17:16 UTC 2011

I think the best way to get involved is to just start doing reviews.

A branch still requires 2 core reviews to be merged, but that doesn't mean other people can't jump in and give their 2 cents in the meantime.  So just dive on in and you can start learning about the review process and helping out!

Devin