[Openstack] Review days for nova-core members

Soren Hansen soren at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 17 09:18:36 UTC 2011

2011/2/17 Paul Voccio <paul.voccio at rackspace.com>:
> Have we considered pruning and expanding the core team to help speed the
> reviews along? There are some people who are no longer day-to-day active
> in Nova and some that are that could help in this process.

That's really a corollary to this proposal: Being in nova-core means you have
a review day once every N days (where N is the amount of (human) members of
nova-core). As such, if you're not prepared to accept such a review day, you
don't get to be part of the team. Simple.

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/