[Openstack] Review days for nova-core members

Soren Hansen soren at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 16 21:54:11 UTC 2011

2011/2/16 Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com>:
> Lots of coding and bug fixing has been done in the past weeks. As a
> result, we've got a big backlog of code reviews to do.
>
> If you have some cycles, please do participate:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/nova/+activereviews
>
> Nova-core members, remember, it's you responsibility to do code reviews! :)

Yes!

I've considered if nova-core people should take turns in having a review day.
Their top priority for the day should be doing branch reviews and bug
triaging.  Anything else that day would be second to this.  Every member of
the team should be part of the rotation. The only member of nova-core
exempt from this responsibility would be Jenkins. :)  f you cannot accept this
responsibility, you don't get to be a member of the team. Of course
there has to be room for holiday and being ill, but every day, people
should know who they can bug for reviews and members of the team should
generally be available for this rotation.

The goal is to ensure that we don't drop good work on the floor due to
bitrot and to distribute the review load better than we do now.

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/