[Openstack] wiki.openstack.org broken in IE

Colin Nicholson colin.nicholson at iomart.com
Wed Feb 16 16:45:27 UTC 2011

It looks similarly awful for me in IE6. Trying to see what's wrong now....

Colin

--
Colin Nicholson
Senior Software Developer

www.iomart.com
Main Switchboard: +44 (0)141 931 6400
Fax: +44 (0)141 931 6787

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of the company. It is expressly declared that this email does not constitute or form part of a contract or unilateral obligation.
iomart Group plc. Reg No: SC204560. Reg Office: Lister Pavilion, Kelvin Campus, West of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow, G20 0SP