[Openstack] Contribute to the PyCon talk on OpenStack!

Eric Day eday at oddments.org
Tue Feb 15 17:55:04 UTC 2011

Hi Ed,

I think there is plenty of material on the mailing list/blogs/... to
create a great talk from if you want to keep it focused on twisted
vs eventlet vs other options for highly scalable systems (both in
a technical and social way). That is where I would start and then
perhaps start asking for feedback once you have some slides and/or
talking points.

Thanks for taking the lead to talk about it, I think many folks will
find it interesting!

-Eric