[Openstack] Proposed OpenStack Service Requirements

Aimon Bustardo abustardo at g2ix.com
Sat Feb 12 04:12:56 UTC 2011

Sorry all for my confusion last post. I realized I was rather ambiguous
with the "they"s. They being the user of OpenStack.. If the user decides
to implement a automated dns module after they have already named
everything in non URI acceptable characters.. The dns module will fail.
What is the process for handling this? Do they have to rename
everything? Is it up the the dns module to "clean" the name before using
it? What are our assumptions here?

Aimon

--
Aimon Bustardo | Morph Labs | +1.310.625.0608 (mobile) | +1.310.437.4898 (office) | www.morphlabs.com | aimon at mor.ph