[Openstack] Allowing clients to pass capability requests through tags?

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Fri Feb 11 00:45:24 UTC 2011

Thanks Brian - that's a great suggestion for how to get round the
limitations of the EC2 API.  I've added it to the wiki page for the
blueprint:
*We could also stuff this information into another supported field; for
example instance-type (e.g. euca-run-instance --instance-type
m1.small;openstack:near=volume-000001)*

Justin