[Openstack] xen server agent code in nova?

Chris Behrens chris.behrens at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Feb 10 16:11:58 UTC 2011

Jay,

It sounds like you understand it. :)  The guest agent will be required to configure the VM's network settings and root password, etc.  I share your thoughts.  It feels like it should be a part of nova to me as well.

- Chris