[Openstack] Network Service for L2/L3 Network Infrastructure blueprint

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Thu Feb 3 14:33:24 UTC 2011

I'd much rather do small merges.  I'm a "commit-once, commit-often" man, for exactly this reason.

I think the objection was that it would be difficult to peer-review stuff if it was coming in piecemeal, because you don't get to see the big picture of the change.  That's a reasonable comment, and commit-once, commit-often does rely on the fact that you trust the person making all those commits.

Maybe we should normally do big-picture merges normally, but have an exception procedure for when we'd like them piecemeal.

Ewan.