[Openstack] Network Service for L2/L3 Network Infrastructure blueprint

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Thu Feb 3 13:46:09 UTC 2011

Absolutely not, as long as we're not trying to merge conflicting branches.  That was the problem last time -- I18N and the logging changes in particular were such pervasive pieces of work that it was hard work merging all the time.  Hopefully we won't see the likes of those again for a little while!

Ewan.