[Openstack] Multi-NIC support to Cactus

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Wed Feb 2 13:05:46 UTC 2011

That's a good question.  Multi-NIC support could be separated out from the rest of the network-service blueprint, but I don't know whether it would be useful to do so.

I assume that the tenant will not be able to configure any rich network topologies until network-service is done.  If that is true, what else would you do with multi-NIC support?  And how do you imagine that it would work?

Thanks,

Ewan.