[Openstack] Multinode installation (with devstack on the master)

Frost Dragon frostdragon777 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:02:03 UTC 2011

Hi,
    Thanks for the replies. I tried a clean installation with eth1 as my
flat interface and it worked perfectly well. I can now ping and SSH to my
VMs on either node from the other. They're also getting their metadata
correctly. Only problem is that I can't access VMs on the second node via
the console on the dashboard running on the first node. I'm getting a
'Failed to connect to server' message. However, I can view the VMs running
on the master node through the vnc console. Is this related to
nova-vncproxy? The services I'm running on the second node are
n-vol,n-cpu,n-net and n-api.

Thanks and regards,
Sagar