[Openstack] Test failures in keystone with python 2.6

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Dec 29 23:24:15 UTC 2011

I've got a todo-list item for getting testing/gating to use both 2.6 and
2.7. It's come up several times over a couple of different projects over
the past week, so I've bumped it to the top of the list.

Suffice it to say that I'm working on testing for this right now.

I can confirm though that I see the same thing you do - 2.6 fails.

I'll send a patch soon so that people can look at the same thing I'm
looking at.

Monty