[Openstack] reconnecting to RabbitMQ

Chris Behrens chris.behrens at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Dec 25 02:11:44 UTC 2011

Hi Roman,

Are you using diablo or trunk (both of which use kombu by default and should support reconnecting)?

If so, can you 'egrep' for the following strings in logs and provide the output?  You can reply to me directly so we're not spamming this list.

"Unable to connect to AMQP server"
"Connected to AMQP server"
"Re-established AMQP queues"
"AMQP server on.*unreachable"