[Openstack] Glance ERROR: NO 'app_factory' attribute

jeffrey coho jeffreycohobupt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:12:25 UTC 2011

Hi,all

   Now I run *glance-manage db_sync* ,it shows *ERROR:error trying to load
config /etc/glance/glance-registry.conf:<module 'glance.common.wsgi' from
'/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/glance-2012.1-py2.7.egg/glance/common/wsgi.py'>
has no 'app_factory' **attribute.*
*  * I checked the version of glance, there seems to be no version named
2012.1 ??? Isn't it 2011.3-0ubuntu4.1 now?Thanks.

Yours
Jeff