[Openstack] quantum error (essex-2)

darkfower atkisc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:18:33 UTC 2011

hi brad,

 The inside of the horizon pip-requires wrote -e git+
https://github.com/openstack/quantum.git@stable/diablo#egg=quantum

  But github. Com openstack project quantum of the use of master,when boot
quantum-server,error as flollow:

Got: ImportError("<module 'quantum.api' from
'/opt/horizon-2012.1/openstack-dashboard/tools/src/quantum/quantum/api/__init__.pyc'>
has no 'APIRouterV11' attribute",)