[Openstack] Extension Documentation

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Fri Dec 16 22:20:34 UTC 2011

Joe,

I fully support your effort in creating a central reference page like the
one on your mock...and in fact I'm working with some of the doc tools
folks to help make that happen.

I think that the extension site contains different kind of docs for
different audience --  made up of implementors and language binding
builders. The need there is to evaluate exactly how an individual
extension modifies the core -- you can certainly build a centralized
reference page from the info contained there in.

-jOrGe W.