[Openstack] [OpenStack + Keystone] Cannot get integration to work.

Leander Bessa leanderbb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:56:11 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've been trying to set up openstack with the keystone service. I'm using a
virtual machine with ubuntu 11.10 and installed openstack through the main
repository.

After configuring keystone with the example data, i try to run the commands
from http://keystone.openstack.org/adminAPI_curl_examples.html. However,
instead of the expected result from the first command (curl
http://0.0.0.0:35357) i get the following ouput:

{"IdentityFault": {"message": "Unhandled error", "code": "500", "details":
"Template u'/usr/keystone/content/service/version.json.tpl' not found at
line 0 column 0"}}

Also, when i attempt to run any of the euca-* commands i get the following
error:

Warning: failed to parse error message from AWS: <unknown>:1:0: syntax error
None: None

Any ideias?

Regards,

Leander