[Openstack] using objects returned from DB layer

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Dec 16 03:31:01 UTC 2011

+1

On 12/15/11 3:19 PM, "Johannes Erdfelt" <johannes at erdfelt.com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011, Mark Washenberger <mark.washenberger at rackspace.com> wrote:
> 1. regular objects (which is what I thought Kevin was talking about. . . maybe?)

I think this has been poorly defined so far. I've seen some quick
proposals that include moving instance actions to an Instance class,
etc.

It's hard to make a good model for this. I think everyone would like
to see a more complete proposal that includes some examples.

I'm not saying you need to do it, but this is something that doesn't
have an obvious design and implementation. It would be easier to
understand and discuss with some real meat behind it.

JE