[Openstack] unit and integration tests results for Gerrit

Dan Prince dan.prince at rackspace.com
Mon Dec 12 21:45:48 UTC 2011

Hello all,

We just turned on a [https://github.com/dprince/bellows] Bellows feature that will automatically update Gerrit reviews with SmokeStack test results. Each Gerrit review should have a comment that looks something like this:

SmokeStack Results (patch set 2):
 Unit Success: http://smokestack.openstack.org/?go=/jobs/5570
 Libvirt Success: http://smokestack.openstack.org/?go=/jobs/5568
 XenServer Success: http://smokestack.openstack.org/?go=/jobs/5569

---

The results we obtain are generally good but aren't perfect. I have a high level of confidence in the unit test results. Failures in Libvirt and XenServer require a bit more investigation but are generally useful as well.

Hopefully this information is helpful! I'm not in a position to focus on this full time however I'll do the best I can to keep things running smoothly. Pull requests accepted.

Dan