[Openstack] [Orchestration] Handling error events ... explicit vs. implicit

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at rackspace.com
Wed Dec 7 16:36:03 UTC 2011

Gotcha.

So the way this might work is, for example, when a run_instance fails on compute node, it would publish a "run_instance for uuid=<blah> failed" event. There would be a subscriber associated with the scheduler listening for such events--when it receives one it would go check the capacity table and update it to reflect the failure. Does that sound about right?