[Openstack] Providing packages for stable releases of OpenStack

ghe. rivero ghe.rivero at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:24:17 UTC 2011

> (4) OpenStack will accept and foster a new project, one that is not
> focused on development, but rather the distribution and it's general
> stability. This distro project will be responsible for advocating on
> behalf of various operating systems/distros/sponsoring vendors for bugs
> that affect performance and stability of OpenStack, or prevent an
> operating system from running OpenStack.

+1

Every system/distro has its own way to work, but most of them share a
common way to do things.   I think (as a Debian openstack package team
 member) that this group can help a lot to improve the deploy of Openstack,
focusing just only in packaging/distributing stuff, and not development. It
must be a win-win for every ditro and for OpenStack itself.

Ghe Rivero

--
 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :

GPG Key: 26F020F7
GPG fingerprint: 4986 39DA D152 050B 4699  9A71 66DB 5A36 26F0 20F7