[Openstack] [RFC] Common config options module

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:36:23 UTC 2011

Just read through the description and the code.  I don't have any issues with the way it is implemented, although others may have some suggestions/tweaks.  I think it is most important to get the common code established, so I'm up for implementing you changes in Nova.  I think it is important to get buy in from Jay and the Glance team ASAP as well.

It would also be great if the Swift team could do a quick review and at least give us a heads up on whether there are any blockers to moving to this "eventually".  They have a huge install base, so changing their config files could be significantly more difficult, but it doesn't look too diffferent from what they are doing.  John, thoughts?

Vish