[Openstack] API specifications

Daryl Walleck daryl.walleck at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Dec 2 19:34:42 UTC 2011

Hi Gabe,

I think what Nachi is saying is that these parameters can be taken in a create request, but are not documented (I say this also because I've seen this in novaclient as well). I know they're not required, but I'm curious what their purpose is.

Daryl