[Openstack] HPC with Openstack?

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 2 14:18:46 UTC 2011

Hello,

Here at Mirantis we are working on deployment of Openstack that intended to
manage HPC cluster eventually. There are few features that we are going to
incorporate, and we are still researching. The general idea is to use LXC
as a lightweight virtualization engine, and make use of faster I/O system
than that based on disk image file.

--
Oleg Gelbukh,
Sr. IT Engineer