[Openstack] Question on cloudutils

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Aug 29 23:37:19 UTC 2011

Ok, so should nova-network be adding a iptables rule?

It seems like mine are all empty on where that application is running (or if I restart it).

I've changed the ip_forward though. On a compute node (not the same as the network node), when its being ran does that node also get an iptables rule to channel traffic back?