[Openstack] API Spec

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Aug 26 16:03:23 UTC 2011

> That analysis omits a very important third party: users of the API.

+1

Users of the API are one of the audiences for docs.openstack.org. Another
audience is system admins standing up clouds.

I'd like to revise the docs landing page to better serve users of all of the
OpenStack APIs - Compute, Object Storage, Keystone, Image Service. Input is
welcome. I'm tracking moving the Image Service API doc (source and
presentation) via a blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/glance-api-doc.

I'm also working on a consistent information architecture for all OpenStack
projects, where certain information is known to reside in particular areas.

For presentation of information, we have to take a bigger picture view here.
Where the source is stored is less important to me, but review is very
important.

Just wanted to let people know we're not losing sight of users.

Anne
*Anne Gentle*
anne at openstack.org
 my blog <http://justwriteclick.com/> | my