[Openstack] Where to find the Debian packaging for nova/swift/glance

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Tue Aug 23 09:45:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

Since Diablo is approaching, I'd like to try the Dv3 and get it packaged
for SID, instead of the current Cactus release which miserably fails to
build. But since there was some move to Github, I'm not sure where to
get the Debian files.

I did:

git clone https://github.com/openstack/nova.git

and got the source code. I was expecting to find the debian folder
inside a debian branch, but I didn't. Is the debian packaging still on
launchpad? If so, can this be moved as a branch of the repository above,
so that I can use git-buildpackage, like I would normally do with other
packages?

Cheers,

Thomas